Companion Care Services
A kind companion looking out for your safety and overall well-being can make a great difference in your quality of life!
Experiencing meaningful and fulfilling social interaction with a kind-hearted and friendly companion on a regular basis can add value to each day and can help to maintain a sense of emotional connectedness, as well as overall mental well-being. As an aspect of our overarching in-home assessment, our Client Care Managers can also work to find a companion who is well suited to your personality and will be attentive to your needs at home.
These companions will come to feel like friends, but their roles extend beyond just the role of friendship. The companion that you need is one that you know will always have your best interests at heart, will work to keep you safe, is able to help you with outings, and is devoted to ensuring that all of the small things that you find important are attended to.
You rest assured that our Companion Care Services will ensure that your care is managed in the proper way, meets each and every one of your needs, and is a well-suited match for you.
Our Companion Care Services in Bruce County & Grey County include:
- Respite and overnight supervision while in hospital or at home
- Regular Home Safety Inspections
- Preparing grocery lists and grocery shopping
- Light meal preparation and supervision
- Interactive activities
- Cueing and supervising all activities of daily living
- Companionship while in hospital or at home
- Assistance with hobbies and crafts
- Assistance with pet care
- Accompaniment on outings & appointments
At no additional charge, our experienced Case Managers will also provide:
- 24-hour on-call support for all questions and issues
- Regular phone calls with family and professionals as required
- Regular review visits to oversee the care you receive
- Free In-Home Assessment to discuss your needs and wishes
We proudly serve the following communities throughout Bruce and Grey Counties:
- Cape Chin
- Lion’s Head
- Stokes Bay
- Mount Forest
- Owen Sound
- Point Clark
- Port Elgin
- Sauble Beach
- Saugeen Shores
- Stokes Bay Thornbury